CSC Tutorial｜How to Swap Assets Across Blockchains Using CSC Bridge
As the blockchain ecosystem continues to expand, there appeared an increasing number of native assets based on different public chains. Meanwhile, projects on a single public chain could no longer satisfy the growing user demand. In light of this, the cross-chain transfer of tokens has become a pressing need for the free circulation of assets, which triggered the appearance of CSC Bridge.
The launch of CSC Bridge, the official cross-chain bridge of CoinEx Smart Chian (CSC), addressed the problem of cross-chain asset mapping on CSC. It met the need for cross-chain asset swapping and brought more diversity to CSC-based infrastructures.
Backed by CSC’s security team and official authority, CSC Bridge achieves the secure, fast swapping between assets on CSC and those stored on other chains.
CSC Bridge now supports MetaMask, allowing users to transfer assets to/from CSC in their wallet through simple operations. Today, we will show you how native tokens on a public chain are transferred to another public chain through CSC Bridge.
I. Visit the official website of CSC Bridge, and swap tokens across chains
1. [Cross-chain swapping]: Once CSC bridge is connected to your MetaMask wallet, you’ll need to choose the target asset and the amount. After confirming the number of tokens you could receive on the recipient end (CSC) on the right side of the page, click on [Swap];
You may also convert a small number of CoinEx Tokens (CET) as the gas fee on CSC;
2. After clicking on [Swap], confirm your request for the second time according to the information specified in the pop-up window. Then, click on [Submit] to complete your request and provide the signature in your wallet;
3. Once your request is submitted, the pending transaction will be shown at the pop-up window. Here, it is noteworthy that the recipient address of the target chain (CSC) is the current wallet address connected to CSC Bridge. Please wait for the Bridge to swap your tokens, and then switch to the target network and check the balance of your recipient address.
II. What public chains/tokens does CSC Bridge support at the moment?
1. Public chain supported: CSC Bridge now supports ETH and BSC, enabling users to swap tokens from ETH/BSC to CSC, with zero cross-chain fees. It also allows you to transfer tokens from CSC to ETH/BSC
2. Tokens supported: CSC Bridge now supports ETH, USDT_ERC20, USDC_ERC20, and BNB. Using CSC Bridge, you can transfer ETH, USDT, USDC, and BNB to CSC in about 10 minutes.
3. The minimum amount limit for each cross-chain transaction is 0.002 for ETH, 0.02 for BNB, and 10 for USDT and USDC.
4. In the future, CSC will support more public chains and tokens, such as XRP, AVAX, and SOL. Please stay tuned.